Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Gizmo

Sometimes, you just don’t know what you are missing. Before September of last year, I was content with my life. My business, family, lifestyle….all was good, nothing to complain about. Then we got this guy.

My daughter asked for a maltipoo for her birthday. And wouldn’t you know it, this dog - Gizmo changed my life. Pre-Giz, I’d wake up at about 5:30am, jump into the shower, and head straight to work. Post–Giz, I’d wake up at about 5:30am, play with him, jump into the shower, play with him, take him out for a walk, play with him some more, then go to work. His impact is that he has really slowed down my pace. And I am happier for it. When I come home from a tough day at work and see this guy…the day just brightens up and all the troubles go away. I never knew what I was missing.

No comments: